- Weekly Astrological Forecast for May 29 through June 4, 2023May 29 through June 4, 2023 Balance is the theme at the start of this week, as the Moon saunters through Libra Monday and Tuesday. The remainder of the week unfolds under a Scorpio Moon, and this one could bring out our intense side, which isn’t always a bad thing. Focus, drive, and progress will be a theme Wednesday through Friday, and we’re likely to get twice as much accomplished as we had planned! The Moon waxes full in Sagittarius on Saturday, which could bring surprising people into our midst. This full Moon could have us crossing paths with exes, people we went to grade school with, or even people we don’t know who we’ve shared past lives with. If someone pops into your head out of the blue, do a search on social media to see if you can find them. (Assuming you WANT to find them.) If an ex shows up asking for a second chance, your answer should be no, but do relish in the ego trip of knowing they’ve never forgotten you! Finally, if you’re still flying solo, this is a great ... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR MAY 29, 2023Cathi Bew Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Cathi Bew. Looking for someone to provide you with the answers, insight, guidance and empowerment to successfully deal with and resolve all life issues? I am a second generation psychic who channels Spirit while working with my beautiful Tarot cards. This enables me to give voice to the answers and wisdom you seek whilst also empowering YOU ... Read More
- Make Your Home a Magical ToolMake Your Home a Magical Tool, by Tess Whitehurst (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Whether you live in a dorm room, a mansion, a houseboat, a studio apartment, a trailer, or anything else, your home is a potent magical tool. Even small changes in your home can create powerful energetic shifts, setting in motion great waves of positive change on all levels and in all life ... Read More
- Mysteries of the Aura: A Timeless Practice Can Change Your LifeMysteries of the Aura: A Timeless Practice Can Change Your Life, by Jean-Louis de Biasi (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) I belong to a family of teachers, farmers, clergymen, and nuns; spiritual and educational pursuits have always been central in my life. I know that I didn’t descend into this physical body randomly, and I have always felt this safe balance between ... Read More
- Four Ways Your Energy Animal Can Appear to YouFour Ways Your Energy Animal Can Appear to You, by Melissa Alvarez (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Animals. We share our world with them, we have them as pets, and they can be a source of comfort and love. Animals can also be spiritual guides for us during times of need or to help us grow on our spiritual path. I call them energy animals because I work with energy and ... Read More
- Double Vision: An Experience in a Medium CircleI have had a fascination with all things paranormal since I was 14 years old, and I am now a member of a development circle for mediumship. After circle we always take photos while the room is still dark, and therefore the flash always goes off. One night when the flash went off, I very clearly saw a man standing behind a chair that a friend was sitting on. After describing this person, I was ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.