- Weekly Astrological Forecast for September 26 through October 2, 2022September 26 through October 2, 2022 The Moon will dance through Libra on Monday and Tuesday, balancing our movements and reminding us to move in authentic and honest ways. As well as being a productive energy, this is the time we can make new commitments to ourselves and to our overall physical and financial health. Wednesday and Thursday’s Scorpio Moon carries a soulful air about it, calling for us to examine our movements and align with our soul’s desires. Venus will move into Libra on Thursday, adding a deeper sense of unconditional love and gratitude to all our movements. A light-hearted and fun-loving Sagittarius Moon will take us into a weekend full of fun social events or relaxing activities, allowing us a few days to regroup and recharge. Mercury will also turn direct on Sunday, ending its three-week run of computer glitches and setbacks. We shouldn’t relax yet though, as it usually takes 7-10 days for it to straighten itself out!... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR SEPTEMBER 26, 2022Miranda Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Miranda. For the past 27 years, Miranda has helped her clients resolve perplexing issues in their lives through the Tarot. She has come to believe that the Tarot is a very real universe containing very real entities who guide us and where all questions are answered. Allow Miranda to share the wisdom of the Tarot with you and help you find the ... Read More
- Tarot: Looking at Both the Mundane and the DivineTarot: Looking at Both the Mundane and the Divine, by Lisa Freinkel Tishman, PhD (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) I’m a shaman and a mindfulness teacher. You may not think that these two identities are at odds, but I’m here to tell you: they are. The Oxford English Dictionary tells us that a shaman, “is a man or woman who is regarded as having direct ... Read More
- Two Quick Rituals for Your New HomeTwo Quick Rituals for Your New Home, by Gwen Raven (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) I love rituals. I’m especially fond of small, quiet, personal rituals, which have a way of being profound and meaningful precisely because they aren’t overly complicated. In my years of practice, I’ve discovered simplicity nearly always works best for my personal rituals. ... Read More
- Exploring Your Body’s ESPExploring Your Body’s ESP, by Ann Todhunter Brode (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Many people haven’t thought much about the connection between their body’s sensory awareness and extra-sensory perception. They often consider ESP extra-ordinary and practiced only by adepts or psychics. But, it’s actually available to anyone who pays attention to their ... Read More
- Double Vision: Is Entity Making Cat Sick?I have an entity that keeps coming back. I sage the house and it feels good for a while, but then my cat Foxy lets me know it’s back. I know a psychic who says it is a man. She feels she is not strong enough to get rid of him herself, but needs some materials to assist her in clearing him out. She also felt this is not a positive energy at all, and that he is affecting my cat’s health ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.