- Weekly Astrological Forecast for November 28 through December 4, 2022November 28 through December 4, 2022 We’ll need to practice flexibility on Monday and Tuesday as the Moon travels through Aquarius and upends our plans on an hourly basis. Take heart though, as the disruptions and shifts are bound to work in our favor, eventually! A Pisces Moon will put us in a more spiritual and reflective mood on Wednesday and Thursday, encouraging us to step back and take a look at the bigger picture in regards to what is happening in our lives. Our most productive days of the week will be Friday and Saturday, as the Moon charges through assertive Aries and allows us to catch up on anything that slipped through the cracks at the start of the week. Neptune will turn direct on Saturday, ending a five-month cycle of retrograde movement and allowing our intuition and spiritual sides to thrive! A Taurus Moon hangs overhead on Sunday, encouraging us to take care of our physical bodies and restore balance to our personal surroundings.... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR NOVEMBER 28, 2022Michelle Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Michelle Griffin Michelle has been helping people for over twenty-five years with her tarot readings, healing work, caring and honesty. She offers guidance in all areas, and has aided hundreds of people as they walked through personal and romantic crises. Michelle has profound insights into all aspects of dreams and their interpretation. ... Read More
- Signs of Spirit: The Connection RemainsSigns of Spirit: The Connection Remains, by Roland Comtois (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) As a medium, my heart always trembles when the plight of one’s life is the pain that accompanies loss of a loved one. It often causes me to pause and reflect on the sadness. But, I’m always reminded that telling an afterlife story to the one who lives from the one who ... Read More
- Spiritual Regression: Why Are You Here?Spiritual Regression: Why Are You Here? by Bryn Blankinship (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Spiritual regression is a great way to resolve inner conflict through deeper self-awareness to begin moving forward in your life rather than staying stuck and not knowing why. As a transpersonal hypnotherapist, clients arrive at my office seeking guidance or answers to questions ... Read More
- 4 Ways to Practice Dark Moon Magick with Reiki4 Ways to Practice Dark Moon Magick with Reiki, by Melissa Tipton (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) During the Dark Moon, the earth-facing side of the moon is in shadow (in contrast to the Full Moon when it is illuminated by and reflecting the sun’s light). Magically, this is an ideal time for plumbing our inner depths and shadow realms and releasing stubborn patterns ... Read More
- Double Vision: Why Are Some People So Shy and Introverted?I have recently realized how important fulfilling relationships and the expression of love are in the journey of life. The only problem is that I’m a very shy, introverted, and at times flat-out not very confident person. This makes it really hard for me to form fulfilling relationships and express love to other people. Are you able to shed any spiritual light on people like me and our ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.