- Weekly Astrological Forecast for February 19 through February 25, 2024February 19 through February 25, 2024 A very spiritual week awaits us as the Sun moves deeper into Pisces and the Moon wades through homebody Cancer on Monday and Tuesday. We should take some time off if possible to make the most of this time, socializing with like-minded people or reconnecting with nature and our innermost selves. The Moon will dance through Leo Wednesday through Friday, highlighting our closest relationships and bringing out our empathetic and generous sides. We mustn’t forget about our own needs, and this Moon is perfect for self-care and more self-love. Mercury will join the Sun in Pisces on Friday, turning our thoughts to the magical, the mystical and the soulful. Metaphysical insights will abound for the next few weeks, so pay close attention! Saturday’s Virgo full Moon is all about releasing the past, letting go of false ideas and opening our mind to new possibilities. Remember, what we want to manifest in real life must first be integrated in our ... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR FEBRUARY 19, 2024Dominique Kajama featured Psychic of the week is Dominique. Dominique specializes in astrology, tarot, and intuition in her readings. She is committed to expanding your well-being and clarity, with spirit’s help. Increase your happiness, joy, authenticity, prosperity, success, expansion, and well-being with Dominique’s insight and guidance. Schedule a reading, check out her free ... Read More
- The Power of Using Playing Cards for DivinationThe Power of Using Playing Cards for Divination, by Stephen Ball (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Playing cards have been with us for centuries, but they’re less popular in divination today than more famous systems such as the tarot. This is partly because the few definitions we have for reading poker-style decks are very old-fashioned: nearly all of them focus only ... Read More
- 4 Resolutions to Help Your Relationship Grow Healthier, Happier, and Higher4 Resolutions to Help Your Relationship Grow Healthier, Happier, and Higher, by Guy Finley (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) We all want to know a love that’s whole and true, through-and-through; a relationship that never fails to renew itself—and us—no matter how severely life decides to suddenly “test” it in some unwanted way. But, as we all know, this ... Read More
- Five Myths (and Five Truths) about the Twin Flame RelationshipFive Myths (and Five Truths) about the Twin Flame Relationship, by Leslie Sampson (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) The sacred concept of twin flames is one that is surrounded with a lot of different definitions, ideas, and methods. It can be confusing when you begin on your journey. You will find so many things that are considered “absolute” and ... Read More
- Double Vision: Lifting Grandma’s Curse?My grandmother (father’s mother) cursed my parents when they married, saying that their marriage would bring them great unhappiness, that they would not prosper together, and that their issue would wither and die. Most of what she said has happened. I am still alive at 49, but I have had to overcome many illnesses (including cancer) and am unable to have children. Since my grandmother died, ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.