- Weekly Astrological Forecast for January 30 through February 5, 2023January 30 through February 5, 2023 The Gemini Moon will have us engaged in social and intellectual pursuits on Monday and Tuesday, as we search for creative ways to change up our routines and think outside of the box. If there’s anything you need to get done, however, do it now, as come Wednesday things will slow to a halt and the rest of the work week can be a bit ethereal, thanks to the Moon’s travels through Cancer. Use these days to reconnect with loved ones, restore order to your home, or practice the art of self-care. The weekend’s Leo Moon will bring out our generous sides, as we unite with others in a common goal or reach out to those in need. Sunday’s full Moon in Leo inspires a time of release, so clear out those closets and get things ready for the donation center, or journal to let go of the past and anything that is holding you back from living in the moment or moving forward.... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JANUARY 30, 2023Jennifer Jean Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is medium Jennifer Jean, who has over 20 years experience in the spiritual arts. Her readings are heart-centered, which helps her to quickly tap into the emotional energies surrounding any situation. Through the guidance of a reading, you’ll be empowered to gain greater control over the “plot” of your life story, as well ... Read More
- The 5 Most Common Recurring DreamsThe 5 Most Common Recurring Dreams, by Michael Lennox (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) When I ask people about their dreams, many times they will recount experiences of crazy landscapes where anything can happen (and probably will). But more often than not, what I hear about is the regularly recurring, repetitive dream that has haunted the dreamer their entire life; I hear ... Read More
- How to Use Shamanic Practices for DreamworkHow to Use Shamanic Practices for Dreamwork, by Mark Nelson (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) There is extensive literature on dreamwork, psychotherapeutic applications of dreaming, and, more recently, shamanic dreaming. In this article I explain what shamanic dreaming is and what you can use it for, such as your own development, for purposes such as creativity, or to help ... Read More
- How to Ask Yes-Or-No Tarot QuestionsHow to Ask Yes-Or-No Tarot Questions, by Jack Chanek (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) It’s something people say all the time: Don’t ask a yes-or-no question in a tarot reading. Just about any introductory tarot book you pick up, or any reader you ask for advice, will deliver this counsel sooner or later. There seems to be a broad consensus that tarot is just ... Read More
- Double Vision: Is NOT reconnecting with father a harmful decision?I recently decided to meet my estranged father. I’ve had no relationship with him throughout my childhood and adolescence. I need desperately to find him so I can release and heal the anger, rejection and abandonment issues that have been blocking me from creating healthy relationships. Now that I have opened that door, fear and uncertainty are preventing me from having a relationship with ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.