- Weekly Astrological Forecast for June 20 through June 26, 2022June 20 through June 26, 2022 Give yourself a break on Monday as the Pisces Moon dictates a day of non-movement and ethereal information. On Tuesday, the Sun will move out of intellectual Gemini and into Cancer, setting a calmer pace and tone for the next four weeks. Home projects, family vacations, or social activities will be a highlight of this cycle as we seek more security and balance in our home lives. On Wednesday Venus will enter the sign of Gemini, stirring our imaginations on a personal level and encouraging us to explore all the options at our disposal when it comes to personal preferences. Thursday through Saturday will prove our most productive days of the week thanks to the Moon’s journey through Taurus. Once the Moon moves into Gemini on Sunday, we’ll turn our attention from physical activities to intellectual ones, making this the perfect day for socializing on the internet, updating our communication devices, and researching information.... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JUNE 20, 2022Jennifer Jean Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is medium Jennifer Jean, who has over 20 years experience in the spiritual arts. Her readings are heart-centered, which helps her to quickly tap into the emotional energies surrounding any situation. Through the guidance of a reading, you’ll be empowered to gain greater control over the “plot” of your life story, as well ... Read More
- The Spirit of TarotThe Spirit of Tarot, by Kristoffer Hughes (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Materially and superficially, the Tarot appear as a set of images printed with ink onto slightly stiffened paper or card; to all sense and purposes, they appear as simple pieces of art. However, the Tarot is significantly more than just pretty pictures; they are a treasure house of images that ... Read More
- How to Activate a Tarot Reading with Your True IntentionsHow to Activate a Tarot Reading with Your True Intentions, by Denise Hesselroth (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Materially and superficially, the Tarot appear as a set of images printed with ink onto slightly stiffened paper or card; to all sense and purposes, they appear as simple pieces of art. However, the Tarot is significantly more than just pretty pictures; they are ... Read More
- How to Work with the Magical Element of AirHow to Work with the Magical Element of Air, by Astrea Taylor (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) The element of air is all around us, but many people don’t feel connected with it (as compared to the other elements). I believe this is because air is invisible, unlike earth, fire, and water. We simply can’t see it most of the time. On top of that, many people only ... Read More
- Double Vision: How to Defeat Dark Energies in an Apartment BuildingI need your advice on how to defeat dark forces and very heavy negative energies in the apartment block my partner and I share with our neighbors, who are extremely hostile, unpleasant, abusive and negative. This apartment block has always had troubled tenants who party a lot, dump rubbish everywhere and play loud music constantly. People are always coming and going at all hours of the day and ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.