- Weekly Astrological Forecast for January 23 through January 29, 2023January 23 through January 29, 2023 With all the upheaval of last week’s planetary shifts, this week starts out on a calmer note under the Pisces Moon. We’ll embrace a harmonious and free-flowing vibration until Wednesday when the Aries Moon spurs us back into action. Dancing through this creative sign until Friday, this is a great time for brainstorming, putting new ideas into action (or at least down on paper!), and negotiation. Venus will move into Pisces on Thursday, turning our focus to magic, fantasy, and all things metaphysical. Our intuitions will be on high alert, and following those random hunches could pay off handsomely over the next four weeks! The weekend unfolds under a Taurus Moon, where we can choose to tackle the clutter surrounding us or simply drop on the couch and catch up on all those shows we’ve recorded or have been meaning to stream. Or perhaps a mixture of both. Either way, the weekend is for regrouping, restoring, and relaxing!... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JANUARY 23, 2023Dominique Kajama featured Psychic of the week is Dominique. Dominique specializes in astrology, tarot, and intuition in her readings. She is committed to expanding your well-being and clarity, with spirit’s help. Increase your happiness, joy, authenticity, prosperity, success, expansion, and well-being with Dominique’s insight and guidance. Schedule a reading, check out her free ... Read More
- How to Ask Yes-Or-No Tarot QuestionsHow to Ask Yes-Or-No Tarot Questions, by Jack Chanek (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) It’s something people say all the time: Don’t ask a yes-or-no question in a tarot reading. Just about any introductory tarot book you pick up, or any reader you ask for advice, will deliver this counsel sooner or later. There seems to be a broad consensus that tarot is just ... Read More
- What to Do When You Draw a Tarot BlankWhat to Do When You Draw a Tarot Blank, by Jenna Matlin (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) She was sitting at the edge of her seat looking at me expectantly. “Well?” she asked, unable to contain her excitement, “What do you see?” There was a long line of people behind her wanting a reading at this event, and they were all asking me to hurry up with ... Read More
- Your Heavenly Entourage: How to Connect with Your Everyday AngelsYour Heavenly Entourage: How to Connect with Your Everyday Angels, by Margaret Ann Limbo (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) You have an entourage of angels, or sometimes legions of angels, at your beck and call. It is as simple as having a thought, imagining the angels around you. Have faith that your heavenly helpers are on “on the job,” so release stress and ... Read More
- Double Vision: How do I Reconnect With My Teenage Son?My question is concerning my son Stephen. Lately he has been coming in at all hours and saying we “wouldn’t understand” what he is going through. We think it’s a girl thing. My husband and I try to listen, but he says so little. Is there hope for him to come back to be as close to us as he used to be? We miss the days when he was younger, as he is now in this ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.