- Weekly Astrological Forecast for February 26 through March 3, 2024February 26 through March 3, 2024 We’ll get an extra day of February this week, thanks to it being leap year! Balance is the theme the first half of the week as the Moon drifts through loving Libra and makes relationships with ourselves and others the focus. The second half of the week belongs to a Scorpio Moon, and in combination with the Pisces Sun, this is a great time to practice your metaphysical skills, try some channeling to connect with others from the Spirit world, or simply increase your meditation time to strengthen your inner wellness and intuitive powers. We can designate Sunday as a play day under the Sagittarius Moon, opting for social or relaxing activities to lighten our spirits and bring joy to our worlds.... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR FEBRUARY 26, 2024Jennifer Jean Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is medium Jennifer Jean, who has over 20 years experience in the spiritual arts. Her readings are heart-centered, which helps her to quickly tap into the emotional energies surrounding any situation. Through the guidance of a reading, you’ll be empowered to gain greater control over the “plot” of your life story, as well ... Read More
- The Evolving Soul and Your Past Life Purpose: Connecting the Dots of Past LivesThe Evolving Soul and Your Past Life Purpose: Connecting the Dots of Past Lives, by Dr. Linda Backman (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) The title of the first chapter of my new book, The Evolving Soul, is “Tripping Over Your Soul Self,” which provides a clear description of the over-riding purpose of the book. Each and every one of us chooses to incarnate with ... Read More
- The Power of Using Playing Cards for DivinationThe Power of Using Playing Cards for Divination, by Stephen Ball (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Playing cards have been with us for centuries, but they’re less popular in divination today than more famous systems such as the tarot. This is partly because the few definitions we have for reading poker-style decks are very old-fashioned: nearly all of them focus only ... Read More
- 4 Resolutions to Help Your Relationship Grow Healthier, Happier, and Higher4 Resolutions to Help Your Relationship Grow Healthier, Happier, and Higher, by Guy Finley (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) We all want to know a love that’s whole and true, through-and-through; a relationship that never fails to renew itself—and us—no matter how severely life decides to suddenly “test” it in some unwanted way. But, as we all know, this ... Read More
- Double Vision: Blonde Man Protects Her?For most of my life, I have had visions of a pale blonde man clothed in flowing black material. His eyes are grey, and when I see him, he either frightens or fights off evil entities surrounding me. The only problem is that he frightens me too! There is something that seems evil about him as well. I always thought he was some type of image from my mind until I felt wind when he moved and I heard ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.