- Weekly Astrological Forecast for March 20 through March 26, 2023March 20 through March 26, 2023 Happy Astrological New Year! The Sun will move into Aries on Monday and revive us on every level. As we cast off the watery vibes of Pisces, we’ll be entering a cycle of creativity, inspiration, and assertive action. The next four weeks will prove fruitful and exciting as we enter a new season and year and prepare for new beginnings. To add to the fun, the Aries new Moon on Tuesday kicks off another round of potential and fresh starts. The second big event of the week is Pluto’s entry into Aquarius on Thursday. The last time Pluto changed signs was in 2008, so this shift is introducing a profound karmic cycle that puts us on a path to a new paradigm! We’ll begin to see new inventions and global events taking shape that lead us forward. Based on the fact that a major stellium occurs on this same day (Venus, the Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, the Sun, and Neptune all in close proximity of each other), this could be the most profound ... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR MARCH 20, 2023Dominique Kajama featured Psychic of the week is Dominique. Dominique specializes in astrology, tarot, and intuition in her readings. She is committed to expanding your well-being and clarity, with spirit’s help. Increase your happiness, joy, authenticity, prosperity, success, expansion, and well-being with Dominique’s insight and guidance. Schedule a reading, check out her free ... Read More
- Restore, Rejuvenate and Transform Under the Spring Equinoxby Kala Ambrose The spring equinox, also known as the first day of spring, arrives each year between March 20 and March 21. That’s not a moment too soon for me, as it’s been a long cold winter and I’m ready for a change in the weather. From a spiritual perspective, the spring equinox marks a seasonal cycle of rebirth, where the seeds planted in the fall, (a quiet period of self-introspection and ... Read More
- Rituals for the Three Days of the Spring Equinoxby Kala Ambrose Ancient schools taught people how to observe the powerful events occurring in nature and connect them with the energy here on earth. We still have the ability to connect with nature in order to assist with our growth and development and, to cultivate balance and growth. I’m happy to present here a series of transforming activities for the three-day period of the Equinox. The ... Read More
- Dreaming Beyond: 7 Tips for Connecting with Your Departed Loved Ones Through Your DreamsDreaming Beyond: 7 Tips for Connecting with Your Departed Loved Ones Through Your Dreams, by Linda Yael Schiller (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) After the question, “What does my dream mean?” the most common question that I get as a dreamworker is, “Can I connect with my departed relatives through my dreams?” Even the most intrepid ... Read More
- Double Vision: Who Is Yelling Her Name?On three separate occasions, I have heard my name yelled out by a disembodied voice while I was sleeping. The first time this happened, I heard my departed mother yell Yolanda! and it woke me up. The second time, I heard my dad yell my name in his Spanish accent, but no one was home but me. This also startled me and woke me up. The third time, I heard my boyfriend yell my name and a door slam ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.