- Weekly Astrological Forecast for December 4 through December 10, 2023December 4 through December 10, 2023 The Moon will travel through meticulous Virgo on Monday and Tuesday, and with Venus entering the same sign on Monday, we can expect an intense focus for the first two days of the week. This is the time to set out plans, schedule events or appointments and attend to health and financial matters. Once the Moon moves into Libra on Wednesday and Neptune returns to direct motion, things will ease up quite a bit. In fact, you may feel as if the pendulum has swung from one side to the other, taking us from razor-sharp focus to an easygoing and somewhat ethereal gaze in just a matter of days! Once the Moon gets settled in Libra we’ll be able to cruise the rest of the week, gravitating to whatever catches our interest and making balance the theme. A Scorpio Moon will cast a karmic feel over our weekend, as we put on our rose-colored spiritual glasses and acknowledge the blessings and abundance in our lives.... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR DECEMBER 4, 2023Jennifer Jean Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is medium Jennifer Jean, who has over 20 years experience in the spiritual arts. Her readings are heart-centered, which helps her to quickly tap into the emotional energies surrounding any situation. Through the guidance of a reading, you’ll be empowered to gain greater control over the “plot” of your life story, as well ... Read More
- Give the Gift of Daily WisdomA Scottish Gran’s Daily Dose of Wisdom Inspiration and Wisdom for Every Day of the Year! One of our premiere psychics, Catherine Bew, has just published a book of her insightful and inspiring quotes, outlining a focus and new way to view the world, one inspiring day at a time! Providing an inspirational or motivational quotation for every day of the year, A Scottish Gran’s Daily Dose of Wisdom ... Read More
- BRIGHTEN YOUR HOLIDAYS WITH INCENSEby Susyn Blair-Hunt, Ms.D. Incense is a powerful, inexpensive way to fill our surroundings with optimum health, joy and prosperity this holiday season. With the right fragrance, we can transform our thoughts, release stress and cultivate inner peace. Now that another hectic holiday season is upon us, we’re wise to utilize the calming vibes of incense to maintain our sense of balance. ... Read More
- Five Myths (and Five Truths) about the Twin Flame RelationshipFive Myths (and Five Truths) about the Twin Flame Relationship, by Leslie Sampson (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) The sacred concept of twin flames is one that is surrounded with a lot of different definitions, ideas, and methods. It can be confusing when you begin on your journey. You will find so many things that are considered “absolute” and ... Read More
- Double Vision: Do Loved Ones in Spirit Eventually Leave Us Completely?I am writing to ask about long-term connections with loved ones who have passed over. It has been just over two years since I lost the closest friend I ever had. At first I felt him around a lot, because I took his death very hard, and I felt that he was trying to comfort me. We also had some unresolved issues between us (unspoken feelings, at least on my part). As time went on and I learned to ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.