- Weekly Astrological Forecast for June 27 through July 3, 2022June 27 through July 3, 2022 Exploring new options will be a theme under Monday’s Gemini Moon, as we’ll want to expand our curiosity and natural affinity for alternate ideas to what we have already. Be cautious when hitting the “Buy Now” button though, as a better deal could come along in a few days! The Cancer new Moon occurs on Tuesday, as well as Neptune turning retrograde for a five-month journey backward. These two aspects can also generate new ideas and options, so keep your eyes open! Things flow along smoothly under Wednesday and Thursday’s Cancer Moon, so if you find yourself moving in circles or unable to tackle a project, you can blame it on this watery sign. Our energy will resurface on Friday and Saturday as a fiery Leo Moon inspires action and more action! Save Sunday for investigating details, organizing that closet that got out of hand, or mapping out a new plan of action under the detail-oriented Virgo Moon.... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JUNE 27, 2022Cathi Bew Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Cathi Bew. Looking for someone to provide you with the answers, insight, guidance and empowerment to successfully deal with and resolve all life issues? I am a second generation psychic who channels Spirit while working with my beautiful Tarot cards. This enables me to give voice to the answers and wisdom you seek whilst also empowering YOU ... Read More
- Quick Ways to Connect with Nature at HomeQuick Ways to Connect with Nature at Home, by Jessica Marie Baumgartner (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) The natural world thrives. It is balanced, clean, and wild. Humanity has lived at one with its surroundings before, and I believe it can do so again, but modern society moves so fast that many people find it difficult to connect with the land. When we’re working ... Read More
- Tea Recipe and Calming SpellTea Recipe and Calming Spell, by Gwion Raven (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) There’s a good chance that you or someone you know is dealing with stress. In a moment of high stress, this simple tea reminds us of the benefits of calmness and ease. Drink a cup of calming tea before bedtime, as a daily practice, or brew it whenever needed. Brew 2 cups of water in a ... Read More
- The Spirit of TarotThe Spirit of Tarot, by Kristoffer Hughes (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Materially and superficially, the Tarot appear as a set of images printed with ink onto slightly stiffened paper or card; to all sense and purposes, they appear as simple pieces of art. However, the Tarot is significantly more than just pretty pictures; they are a treasure house of images that ... Read More
- Double Vision: Sad Dreams about Departed MomI lost my mom almost two years ago. I dream of her often, but they are never happy dreams; instead, they are dreams of her being sick or of us losing her all over again. Can you tell me why I never have happy dreams about her? Bambi Astrea: Two years isn’t very long to be without your mother; those wounds take quite a while to heal. Even though you still feel her eternal love for you, she ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.