- Weekly Astrological Forecast for September 21 through September 27, 2020September 21 through September 27, 2020 The Sun will move into Libra on Tuesday, setting the stage for a month of loving, balanced and nurturing energy. Partnerships grow stronger and those still looking for true love will have an open window from the Universe to meet their soul mates! In fact, Monday’s Scorpio Moon is the perfect time to set your intentions for the month ahead, as its karmic nature can open doors that have been closed to you for years, so on the eve of the Sun’s move into Libra, take some time to meditate, write down your wishes or dreams and then turn them over to the Universe for manifestation! Thursday and Friday will be our most productive days of the week, so don’t worry if you can’t seem to get anything done until then, as you’ll make up for lost time in an instant! The Moon inspires us as it travels through Aquarius on Saturday and Sunday, spurring us to investigate new places, people, activities and creative ideas! Take advantage ... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR SEPTEMBER 21, 2020Cathi Bew Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Cathi Bew. Looking for someone to provide you with the answers, insight, guidance and empowerment to successfully deal with and resolve all life issues? I am a second generation psychic who channels Spirit while working with my beautiful Tarot cards. This enables me to give voice to the answers and wisdom you seek whilst also empowering YOU ... Read More
- SimplicityAn excerpt from The Power of Daily Practice by Eric Maisel, PhD Are you trying to finish your novel? Do you want to build your own business? The impact of having a consistent practice focused on your life goals cannot be underestimated. Prolific author and creativity coach Dr. Eric Maisel has been working with artists and creative people for more than thirty years. His new book, The Power of ... Read More
- Your Creativity PracticeAn excerpt from The Power of Daily Practice by Eric Maisel, PhD I’ve been working with creative and performing artists for more than thirty years, and so the most usual daily practice that a client of mine needs to create is one centered around creativity. This might be a writing practice, a painting practice, a composing practice, an instrument practice, or something else expressive. I ... Read More
- Becoming a Spiritual Psychic: The Path to Conscious AwakeningBecoming a Spiritual Psychic: The Path to Conscious Awakening, by Sara Wiseman (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) If you’re starting to open intuitively—as so many of us on the planet are—you’ll soon realize there are many ways to becoming psychic. Some are ancient ways, some are new, and I won’t list them all here. However, to my mind, there is only one ... Read More
- Double Vision: Recurring Dream That Her House is HauntedI have recurring dreams about my current home. I am always alone and am aware of an evil entity in the house. The house itself proves to be haunted. I never see the entity but I know it is there in the shadows. I can’t leave the house in my dreams. What does this mean? Susyn: Upsetting dreams about a house usually indicate problems in one’s personal life. The house you live in is ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.