- Weekly Astrological Forecast for November 23 through November 29, 2020November 23 through November 29, 2020 The main astrological event on the agenda this week is Neptune turning direct on Saturday (after a 5-month retrograde cycle), and because it’s a subtle aspect it could pass almost unnoticed! Even though Neptune is a karmic planet that tends to move in the background, it has a higher purpose to direct us spiritually, allowing us to connect with our higher selves as well as our magical powers. As it shifts direction, this is a wonderful time to explore our intuitive, psychic and mystical gifts. It may feel like we’re running in circles as Venus moves into Scorpio on Monday, amplified by a Pisces Moon. Once the Moon moves into Aries on Tuesday, we’ll have three days to gather our wits about us and prepare for Thanksgiving and the holiday weekend. We’ll greet the traditional “Black Friday” under a Taurus Moon, which speaks well for finding great bargains or regrouping after over-doing it on Thursday. Our best bet ... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR NOVEMBER 23, 2020Ralphina Rose Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Ralphina Rose. She is able to guide you through your most difficult problems with intuitive insight, honesty, compassion. Whether your questions involve love, money, family relationships, health or spiritual growth, Ralphina Rose has the answers and guidance you need to empower your life and free your Spirit. Please visit her at ... Read More
- Re-Imagining the Holidays: 6 Ways to Resist Overabundance and Create GratitudeRe-Imagining the Holidays: 6 Ways to Resist Overabundance and Create Gratitude, by Sara Wiseman (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Are you dreading it, already? You know…the whole shopping-gifting-cooking-cleaning-eating-drinking socializing-relatives-traveling season just ahead? From Thanksgiving to New Year’s, many of us get trapped in a cycle of overabundance—the ... Read More
- Scott and Me: Cunningham’s RecipesScott and Me: Cunningham’s Recipes, by Donald Michael Kraig (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) My Life North of San Diego I had been living in the small town of Encinitas, north of San Diego, California. The house was on a street named Vulcan and was about three hundred feet from a frequently used railroad track and an additional three hundred feet from a Self-Realization ... Read More
- Creating a Dream PillowCreating a Dream Pillow, by Karen Glasgow (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Every question has an answer. Every problem has a solution. Every soul knows the direction of its path. This empowering and all encompassing knowledge lives in the collective “inner mind” realms of the universal unconscious. This realm of knowledge is accessible to anyone at anytime. The ... Read More
- Double Vision: How Do We Get Our Particular Spirit Guides?How do we get the spirit guides we have? I have a strong connection to one particular spirit guide, and believe that it was her choice to accompany me throughout this life. Is it the same for all our guides? Is an agreement made between us and our guides before we incarnate? If not, how do we end up with the guides we have? Thanks! – L. Dreamchaser: I’m glad you asked this question, ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.