- Weekly Astrological Forecast for July 15 through July 21, 2019July 15 through July 21, 2019 At last! The second of the two eclipses occur this week, with the Capricorn Moon waxing full and creating the lunar eclipse that will bring things back into balance and allow for forward movement once again. Get your most important work done on Monday and Tuesday under the industrious Capricorn Moon, as once it moves into Aquarius on Wednesday, the next few days could be scattered and unpredictable. It’s still a good idea for us to lay low this week, as Mercury is still retrograde and could reverse decisions or create blocks all on its own, never mind the full Moon/eclipse energy in the air. Luckily on Friday, the Moon will wade into Pisces, and we can spend the weekend regrouping and recharging from the inside out. Because Pisces rules the spiritual and psychic sides of ourselves, this weekend is a great time to get a reading, pull out your divination tools or restock your incense, candles and new age music collections!... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JULY 15, 2019Ralphina Rose Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Ralphina Rose. She is able to guide you through your most difficult problems with intuitive insight, honesty, compassion. Whether your questions involve love, money, family relationships, health or spiritual growth, Ralphina Rose has the answers and guidance you need to empower your life and free your Spirit. Please visit her at ... Read More
- The Joy of Dowsingby Richard Webster (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Dowsing is the art of finding something that is hidden, usually something concealed underground. Dowsing is most commonly used for water divining, but there appear to be virtually no limits to the number of applications it can be used for. Over the years I have dowsed for water, minerals, arrow shards, oil, lost objects, ... Read More
- Exploring the Subconscious with Dowsingby Kathryn Klvana (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Know thyself. That good advice goes back all the way to the days of Plato and Socrates, and the ancient Greek inscription at the Temple of Delphi. But sometimes, knowing yourself is a lot harder than it should be, especially if you are out of touch with what is going on at the subconscious level. Even though our conscious, ... Read More
- 10 Tips for Giving Dynamite Tea Leaf Readingsby Caroline Dow (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Chances are that you are reading this article because you are a tea buff captivated by the pretty patterns made by the leaves left at the bottom of your favorite cup of Darjeeling. You know that tea leaf reading has been practiced as a form of divination, probably ever since the first cup was brewed, and you are intrigued to ... Read More
- Double Vision: Widow Can’t Sense Husband’s Spirit AnymoreI recently lost my husband of 30 years. He died at the young age of 56 of brain cancer. I felt him through all of the services, but no longer hear or feel him. He promised he would always stay with me. Why can’t I hear or feel him? Thank you for you answer. Elizabeth Susyn: By the time you read this letter, you should be able to hear and sense your husband around you again. You see, it ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.