- Weekly Astrological Forecast for January 14 – 20, 2019January 14 through January 20, 2019 Two big events light up the heavens this week, and both arrive on Sunday. The Sun will complete its run through Capricorn this week, making this an ideal time to finish up any projects, proposals or work that we’ve been working on, as once it moves into Aquarius, we’ll be going back to rework or reinvent ourselves and our plans for the future. We’ll also be under the influence of a waxing Leo full Moon/Lunar eclipse, which just happens to be the first Super Moon of the year. Full Moons tend to act up five to seven days before they actually peak, and in line with the theme this week, this one will be asking us to complete, finish or rid ourselves of anything that is limiting us personally as well as professionally. As we go about completing this cycle, let’s be sure to take advantage of Tuesday and Wednesday’s Taurus Moon to stay grounded, and Thursday and Friday’s Gemini Moon to network and get the information we ... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JANUARY 14, 2019Jennifer Jean Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is medium Jennifer Jean, who has over 20 years experience in the spiritual arts. Her readings are heart-centered, which helps her to quickly tap into the emotional energies surrounding any situation. Through the guidance of a reading, you’ll be empowered to gain greater control over the “plot” of your life story, as well ... Read More
- A Growing, Ghostly IntimacyA Growing, Ghostly Intimacy, by Mark Spencer (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) When I was guided to the hiding place of eighty-two love letters by a ghost who wished to reveal the reasons for her suicide, I became convinced that a spirit could significantly affect the thoughts and actions of a living person. Ladell Allen, who consumed mercury cyanide on Christmas night in ... Read More
- The Divine Signs Are All Around Usby Jennifer Spees (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Do you believe in guardian angels? Have you ever felt the presence of yours? Maybe a near-miss on the highway, where a split second made the difference between continuing your journey as planned and taking a detour to intensive care? Or maybe it was something that put you just the right place at just the right time to hear ... Read More
- Coincidence, or Communication?Coincidence, or Communication?, by Gary Gillespie (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) In today’s modern society, we are trapped by our day-to-day lives. Step by step, and from generation to generation, we are losing our primal intuition. No longer do most of us feel that type of intuition, that which takes over our actions to protect ourselves and what is ours. The ... Read More
- Double Vision: Is Teen Psychic or Mentally Disturbed?My 14-year-old niece has been visited by a boy who appears to be around eight years old. He has been around since she was four years old. He has never said anything to her. He has tried to approach her on a few occasions. She says that an old woman came into the picture a few years ago, and she takes him away with an angry look on her face like she is upset with my niece for noticing them. This ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.