- Weekly Astrological Forecast for March 25 through March 31, 2019March 25 through March 31, 2019 A couple of planetary sign changes and Mercury turning direct could make for an interesting week, as relationships, finances and communications all start moving in a new direction. Venus lead the parade of changes when it moves into Pisces on Tuesday, leaving behind the electric energies of Aries to take on a softer and more spiritual tone. Mercury will turn direct on Thursday, but as I always say, let’s give it a week to get right before we assume it’s done playing games with our electronics! Mars will move into Gemini on Sunday, giving power to our words and thoughts and making it easy to think something and bring it into reality for the next two months! With all the positive shifts in the heavens, our spirits will lift and the answers we’ve been seeking will finally start popping up, as we move into the two week “aha” cycle that always comes after a Mercury retrograde. Pay attention!... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR MARCH 25, 2019Dominique Kajama featured Psychic of the week is Dominique. Dominique specializes in astrology, tarot, and intuition in her readings. She is committed to expanding your well-being and clarity, with spirit’s help. Increase your happiness, joy, authenticity, prosperity, success, expansion, and well-being with Dominique’s insight and guidance. Schedule a reading, check out her free ... Read More
- Earth Day Healing Ritual Using CrystalsEarth Day Healing Ritual Using Crystals, by Ember Grant (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Crystal grids are similar to mandalas; they are simply an arrangement of stones in a pattern for the specific purpose of directing energy toward a goal. The variety of combinations is limited only by your imagination. For this particular grid, however, we will use a pattern designed to ... Read More
- Can You Feel the Cosmic Energy?Can You Feel the Cosmic Energy?, by Anne Jirsch (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Every day of your life you are aware of energy. Energy is in those moments when you think of someone and feel a warm glow, or you walk into a room and feel bad vibes, or how color can create stress, or a piece of music can make you cry or want to dance. The truth is that we are all made up of ... Read More
- 7 Ways to Welcome Spring with Crystals and Gemsby Margaret Ann Lembo (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Spring arrives, and it’s that time for awakening to fresh ideas, new beginnings, and innovative growth. Inspiration for new ideas often comes through creative action. Once the ball starts rolling, it’s easier to energize your ideas and plans for this next cycle. The elementals of the gemstone kingdom can ... Read More
- Double Vision: Attacked by Religious FundamentalistsHelp! I have friends who are very involved in Christianity and are always confronting me about my unorthodox spiritual practices. You must come across this as well. How do you handle it? Greta Susyn: As a rule, I don’t try to change others beliefs or insist that they accept mine. However, I have had the sort of experiences you describe, and I found them to be rather frustrating. Years ago, ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.