- Weekly Astrological Forecast for June 24 – June 30, 2019June 24 – June 30, 2019 The headliner this week is Mercury’s move into Leo on Wednesday! Leaving the murky waters of Cancer behind, the planet of communication will now turn our focus to loving ourselves more and casting off any thoughts or ideas that aren’t authentic. So you know those old negative tapes that run in our heads telling us we’re not good enough, smart enough, thin enough, rich enough? Well, ENOUGH! Time to erase those ideas and replace them with new and positive affirmations! It’s not about what others think that slows us down, it’s our own thoughts that hold power over us. So where ever you feel you were shortchanged or lacking, now is the time to fill those areas with spiritual power and enhanced doses of confidence! Take assertive action on Tuesday and Wednesday under the Aries Moon, then start improving your physical world and well being under the Thursday – Saturday Taurus Moon. Sunday’s Gemini Moon is great for ... Read More
by clicking HERE to Read Susyn's Daily Horoscopes!
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JUNE 24, 2019Miranda Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Miranda. For the past 27 years, Miranda has helped her clients resolve perplexing issues in their lives through the Tarot. She has come to believe that the Tarot is a very real universe containing very real entities who guide us and where all questions are answered. Allow Miranda to share the wisdom of the Tarot with you and help you find the ... Read More
- Four Benefits of the Love on Every Breath MeditationAn excerpt from Love on Every Breath by Lama Palden Drolma At this time, when our human family is facing many challenges, it is more important than ever that we find peace and sustenance in our hearts. In the new book Love on Every Breath: Tonglen Meditation for Transforming Pain into Joy, author Lama Palden Drolma introduces a profound, ancient meditation that has been practiced in isolated ... Read More
- Q and A, Love on Every Breath with Lama Palden DrolmaWe hope you’ll enjoy this Q and A with Lama Palden about Love on Every Breath. You also say that the Love on Every Breath meditation gives us a process to engage in when we are aware of suffering. Tell us more about that please. At times we can feel powerless in the face of aggression and suffering in our world. Love on Every Breath gives us something we can do to transform our despair into love ... Read More
- 3 Reasons to Write a Forever Letterby Elana Zaiman (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Email. Text. Twitter. Facebook. Instagram. With all the technological advances in communication, writing meaningful letters to connect with the people we care about has fallen by the wayside. One hundred and forty characters may work for communicating facts, necessary information, and quick expressions of love, but for many ... Read More
- Double Vision: Karma for SociopathsMy question is about karma. I married a psychopath; at the very least, he is an extreme narcissist. I am trying to heal all the pain and trauma I’ve experienced from dealing with someone who has no conscience and doesn’t feel remorse for using people at his convenience. These issues have me wondering about karma. What would be the karma for a psychologically disturbed person who ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.