- Weekly Astrological Forecast for August 10 through August 16, 2020August 10 through August 16, 2020 Except for Uranus going retrograde on Saturday, this should be a quiet and productive week. Uranus will travel backward until January of 2021, with subtle shifts and changes that probably won’t be obvious until the beginning of next year. People born under the sign of Aquarius (which Uranus rules) may notice more as they’re asked to go back and review changes they’ve made this year, and if those alterations are working for them. A Taurus Moon rules the heavens on Monday and Tuesday, making these the most productive days of the week, so dive right in on Monday morning and get things done! The Gemini Moon will have us chatting and socializing more than getting any work done Wednesday through Friday, but on an up note, these are also the days we can get the most valid information or investigate new ideas we want to put into action over the last three months of the year. Home, hearth, and family will be our priorities over the weekend as the Moon drifts ... Read More
by clicking HERE to Read Susyn's Daily Horoscopes!
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR AUGUST 10, 2020Cathi Bew Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Cathi Bew. Looking for someone to provide you with the answers, insight, guidance and empowerment to successfully deal with and resolve all life issues? I am a second generation psychic who channels Spirit while working with my beautiful Tarot cards. This enables me to give voice to the answers and wisdom you seek whilst also empowering YOU ... Read More
- Introduction to Lifeboat: Navigating Unexpected Career Change and Disruptionby Maggie Craddock The Lifeboat Process We all like to think we are prepared for the unexpected. When it comes to our professional self-image, most of us strive to be adaptable, collaborative, and resilient. Yet in my work as an executive coach, I’ve listened to many people describe professional situations where they were caught off guard and discovered that their reactions under pressure ... Read More
- 4 Simple Steps to Commune with Your Ancestors4 Simple Steps to Commune with Your Ancestors, by Mallorie Vaudoise (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Honoring your ancestors, like any practice that deals with spirits, is a lot like cooking. Anyone can do it, not just people with special training. (That’s a big part of the reason why I wanted to write a book about it!) But whether you’re an amateur or a ... Read More
- The Magick of Meditationby Christopher Penczak (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) When I started on the path of witch, my teachers stressed to me the importance of meditation. Not only is it a skill that witches should learn to help with spells and rituals, but meditation all by itself is quite magickal. What is magick? Magick is change, change that matches your will, your intention. Everything ... Read More
- Double Vision: Can Witchcraft Break Up a Relationship?I know my boyfriend is my soul mate; I can just feel it. However, every time we start to grow closer, I feel like we are pulled apart. I don’t know what is going on. I’ve been told that someone he had a relationship with in the past is very jealous and has tried to use witchcraft to separate us. I tried to tell him about this but I don’t think he believes me. I know something is ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.