- Weekly Astrological Forecast for November 18 through November 24, 2019November 18 through November 24, 2019 A busy week awaits as Mars moves into Scorpio, Mercury finally resumes forward motion and the Sun moves into Sagittarius. Keep in mind that Mars’ entry into Scorpio on Tuesday will slow things down considerably for the remainder of the year, as we shift our attention to the holidays and interacting with others on a more personal level. Mercury will go direct on Wednesday, but let’s give it a couple of weeks to straighten out. On the upside, the next two weeks will be filled with “aha” moments, when we can finally see the reasons behind blocks, delays or sudden changes in direction. The Sun’s entry into Sagittarius on Saturday will prove the highlight of the week, as it takes us into a four-week cycle that promotes completion, justice and most importantly, the holiday spirit! Fun and laughter will be on the agenda, so we’ll need to guard against making this a heavy time with too much spending, eating or worrying! Remember that Thanksgiving (in the ... Read More
by clicking HERE to Read Susyn's Daily Horoscopes!
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR NOVEMBER 18, 2019Ralphina Rose Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Ralphina Rose. She is able to guide you through your most difficult problems with intuitive insight, honesty, compassion. Whether your questions involve love, money, family relationships, health or spiritual growth, Ralphina Rose has the answers and guidance you need to empower your life and free your Spirit. Please visit her at ... Read More
- 5 Ways to Connect with the Simplicity of Cozyby Melissa Alvarez (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Living a cozy life means different things to different people. Around the world, there are many different ways people embrace cozy living. The Danish practice Hygge, which is finding pleasure in the simple things and making the ordinary extraordinary by being present in the moment. In Sweden, they practice Fika, which is ... Read More
- 4 Ways to Identify a Sacred Signby Sherrie Dillard (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Have you ever wondered if that coin on your path or the butterfly on the ledge outside your window is a sign? It feels like it may be, and a little inner voice tells you it is, but how can you be sure? It used to be that noticing sacred signs and synchronicities was commonplace. Prior to the seventeenth century, signs ... Read More
- Finding My FLAUNT!An excerpt from FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy & Spiritual Self by Lora Cheadle Using the principles of burlesque, author Lora Cheadle’s FLAUNT! helps women strip away everything nonessential that’s covering their raw, beautiful souls in order to reveal the sparkling goddess lurking inside. All too often, women have been taught to hide their true selves with costumes, ... Read More
- Double Vision: Psychic ToddlersI have a two-year-old son and a four-year-old son, and both have at different times relayed messages from their deceased Uncle Bob. The two-year-old, Xander, recently woke up at 11:30 p.m. and refused to stop talking, saying My Uncle Bob! Uncle Bob has letter in bedroom. I need tell Gramma. Uncle Bob lay floor, Gramma see him. (These seemed to refer to the circumstances of Bob’s demise.) ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.