- Weekly Astrological Forecast for July 6 through July 12, 2020July 6 through July 12, 2020 Mercury will go direct this Sunday after three weeks of shifting our perceptions and interfering with our movement, though typically it takes a week to straighten out after it turns around, so we’re not out of the woods yet! Misplaced cards or documents, electronic glitches, emails that aren’t sent or received will be common, so let’s continue to practice patience to see what the messages are behind Mercury’s shenanigans! The Aquarius Moon could shift our movements on an hourly basis on Monday or Tuesday, so don’t hang on to your plans when they go astray! The Pisces Moon will take center stage on Wednesday, moving us through the rest of the workweek in flowing and easy-going ways. Action is the theme over the weekend, as the Moon charges through Aries and energizes all our movements. There won’t be much trouble on Sunday, as the day Mercury turns around and changes direction is usually fairly benign.... Read More
- KAJAMA’S FEATURED PSYCHIC FOR JULY 6, 2020Miranda Kajama’s featured Psychic of the week is Miranda. For the past 27 years, Miranda has helped her clients resolve perplexing issues in their lives through the Tarot. She has come to believe that the Tarot is a very real universe containing very real entities who guide us and where all questions are answered. Allow Miranda to share the wisdom of the Tarot with you and help you find the ... Read More
- Spirit and Dream AnimalsSpirit and Dream Animals, by Richard Webster (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Many years ago, while doing some research in Hong Kong, I accidentally overheard two women talking about dream animals. I went into a café and sat down at a table next to an attractive Asian lady and her American friend. I wasn’t paying any attention to their conversation, until I suddenly ... Read More
- Four Ways Your Energy Animal Can Appear to YouFour Ways Your Energy Animal Can Appear to You, by Melissa Alvarez (Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.) Animals. We share our world with them, we have them as pets, and they can be a source of comfort and love. Animals can also be spiritual guides for us during times of need or to help us grow on our spiritual path. I call them energy animals because I work with energy and ... Read More
- Mentoring and Mediumship Classes with Jennifer JeanGreetings! I hope everyone out there is doing well and making it through these difficult times as good as can be expected. The energy certainly feels very heavy as we continue to navigate the difficulties of Covid 19, the economy, political upheaval and violence that our world currently faces. It can feel very scary and overwhelming at times, but if there is any silver lining, we have been able ... Read More
- Double Vision: Bizarre Experiences with Secondhand JacketAbout three months ago, I bought a Columbia jacket on eBay. The jacket was so nice and so cheap that I was worried it was stolen merchandise, so I e-mailed the seller directly. She told me that it was her daughter’s favorite jacket but she had died in a car accident while wearing it! I was in shock and wanted to cancel my purchase, but she’d already sent it so all I could do was wait. ... Read More
Kajama welcomes articles, story submissions, inspirational messages and feedback. To learn more, visit our FAQ section under the About Us Menu.