Note from the editor: Welcome to the all new Kajama! If you have been a long-time reader of Kajama, you are probably wondering about our new look and format. Please see the video to the right for an explanation of how we’re growing and changing, and how you can enjoy all the benefits of the new site. Kajama is entirely new as of April 26, 2013. If you haven’t created a new account for this new site yet, you can do so on our Kajama Membership page.
The Sun is in Gemini: here is June’s FREE in depth astrological forecast for Gemini. If you’re a Gemini, consider it a little gift from us. If you’re not a Gemini, feel free to give it as a little gift to all your Gemini friends.
Click HERE to request free samples of our beautiful emails.
Brand New Spiritual Tool (5/17/13): Pray for/Bless Someone. Worried about someone? Send them positive vibes instead.
- Daily Inspirational Message for May 24, 2013
This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.
– Elizabeth Gilbert
If your heart is broken, I salute you! It means you were brave enough to put your heart on the line and care with all of your being, and that is more than a lot of people are willing or able to do. Being broken-hearted also means that, even though you may not be where you want to be YET, you are capable of getting there. Indeed, you are even now on your way to a higher level of experience, for you’re learning all the time how to do this crazy love thing better than you ever have before. Broken hearts are like all goodbyes; though painful, they always mean a new hello is on its way. The key is to accept that the more willing we are to experience heartbreak, the more open we are to experiencing its opposite: big, juicy, delicious and fulfilling LOVE. If your heart is broken, I encourage you to celebrate, for it means that you’re on your way to greater love than you’ve ever known before. – Julia Melges-Brenner, editor of Kajama
- Kajama Digest for the Week of May 20, 2013 Change will be the theme this week as the Sun joins Venus and Mercury in the effervescent sign of Gemini. The sign of the twins loves variety, exploring and adventure, so we’ll all feel the urge to get out and see new places and meet new people. Thanks to the duality of this sign and the Moon’s travels through Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius, maintaining our balance will be much easier than we expect. A rare lunar eclipse will occur on Saturday with the dawning of the Sagittarius full Moon. Lunar eclipses usually come in pairs, but because of May’s planetary alignment, a third or penumbral eclipse will happen this month. This will drive home the fact that to advance in any matter, we must get off the merry-go-round we’ve been riding and reach for the brass ring of the future. Inspiring as these lunations may feel, we’ll have to be mindful of tending to our responsibilities and restoring order over the weekend so we are well-prepared to take action on our dreams next week!To find out how all of these aspects will influence your own sun sign, check out your astrological options below:
- Daily Horoscopes: Every day there is a new horoscope for every sign in the zodiac. (That’s 4,380 horoscopes a year!)
- Weekly Horoscopes: Explore a week of the daily horoscopes advance so you can plan ahead.
- Monthly Forecast:
Susyn paints a detailed picture of what’s coming up in the near future with tips on how to work with the stars.
Featured ArticlesChoosing Love Over Fear
by Renée Peterson Trudeau
“Who wouldn’t want to choose love over fear? We prefer to expand and open rather than contracting, shutting ourselves off from one another and from feeling good. Learning to do so, however, involves cultivating awareness and consciously choosing to come from love moment to moment. This takes time, and for most of us, lots of practice.”Nature: A Doorway to God
by Renée Peterson Trudeau
“Several years ago, I spent a summer interviewing men and women on how and when they connect to God or the sacred. Number one on the list for 90 percent of them was spending time in nature. Nature is an incredible source of spiritual, as well as physical, mental, and emotional, renewal and connection.”Choosing Happiness
by Renée Peterson Trudeau
“We all want to be happy, but where does happiness come from? To be happy, do we need things to be perfect, so that the feeling flutters down upon us like a butterfly on a sun-drenched, perfect-temperature, not-a-cloud-in-the-sky day? Or can we learn to be happy despite our imperfections and old wounds?”
- In this week’s Mystical Matters, Psychic Ties and Moving On After a Breakup, Julia advises a woman who feels that her ex has created a psychic force field around her that is preventing her from finding new love.
- In Double Vision’s Is Ex Who Killed Himself Haunting Her?, Susyn and Oceania comfort a woman who believes that the ghost of an ex-boyfriend who committed suicide is trying to ruin her life too.
- In this Double Vision column, Psychic Burnout, we explore how it’s normal for psychics to sometimes doubt themselves and their abilities, and even wonder if they’ve been deluding themselves all along.