Note from the editor: Welcome to the all new Kajama! If you have been a long-time reader of Kajama, you are probably wondering about our new look and format. Please see the video to the right for an explanation of how we’re growing and changing, and how you can enjoy all the benefits of the new site. Kajama is entirely new as of April 26, 2013. If you haven’t created a new account for this new site yet, you can do so on our Kajama Membership page.
The Sun is in Taurus: here is May’s FREE in depth astrological forecast for Taurus. If you’re a Taurus, consider it a little gift from us. If you’re not a Taurus, feel free to give it as a little gift to all your Taurus friends. Click HERE to request free samples of our beautiful emails.
Brand New Spiritual Tool (5/17/13): Pray for/Bless Someone. Worried about someone? Send them positive vibes instead.
- Daily Inspirational Message for May 20, 2013
Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in their use of these senses; most people don’t know anything about the inner senses while a few people rely on them just as they rely on their physical senses, and in fact probably even more.
- C. JoyBell
While our physical senses are certainly useful for navigating physical reality, most of us know that there is far more to life than what can be measured in a science lab. Indeed, it is that which can’t be physically measured that fuels all of existence and makes life worth living. I’m talking about experiences that generate feelings of love and deep unity with our fellow travelers, hope in the future, wonder at life’s mysteries, and the answers and insights that come to us from seemingly out of thin air when we’re really stuck and don’t know what to do next. The more we center our awareness in the spiritual/metaphysical – in that from which physical existences arises – the more empowered we grow to manifest those intangible experiences that make life worth living. If our physical lives were a garden, our metaphysical lives would be the seeds. While each one of us can choose what we will grow and thus what we will experience in the future, developing a metaphysical
green thumbdoes require wisdom and an extraordinary level of conscious awareness. This is why, when we devote ourselves to spiritual development, we bless ourselves with the power to cultivate a magical, fulfilling, thrilling and divinely beautiful garden of personal experience. – Julia Melges-Brenner, editor of Kajama
- Kajama Digest for the Week of May 13, 2013 It will be extra important to be flexible this week, for each day will bring new energies and fresh challenges to contend with. Even though the planets will mostly remain on course, leftover energy from last week’s solar eclipse will continue to affect our movements. Monday’s Cancer Moon will have us changing things up, for we’ll all be tired of spinning the wheel in the hamster cage of life. Blocks, frustrations and confrontations could dog our every step on Tuesday and make for a challenging day. It’s time to count to ten before we go off on people, otherwise we’ll have to make apologies down the road. Mercury is creating quite a reputation for speedy entries and exits this month: after spending only two weeks in Taurus, the winged planet will skip into Gemini on Wednesday, where it will bless us with flashes of brilliance and the power to respond to life with lightning-fast speed. We’ll put on our metaphysical artist smocks when the Moon moves into Leo on Thursday and urges us to start creating. This is a wonderful week to think about redecorating or letting our inner muse out to play. Saturday is all about self-care and nurturing, for a sense of renewal will hang in the air. The Sun will spend its last day in Taurus on Sunday, so we should soak up all of its optimistic rays before it departs this generous, indulgent sign. To find out how all of these aspects will influence your own sun sign, check out your astrological options below:
- Daily Horoscopes: Every day there is a new horoscope for every sign in the zodiac. (That’s 4,380 horoscopes a year!)
- Monthly Forecasts: Susyn paints a detailed picture of what’s coming up in the near future with tips on how to work with the stars.
Featured ArticlesThe Go to Hell Fund
by Skye Thomas
“Years ago, an elderly gentleman friend of mine gave me a piece of advice. He said that true personal freedom comes from having the resources…to tell someone to ‘go to hell,’ and that everyone should have a nest egg stashed away with at least enough money to be able to live comfortably for four to six months. With that amount of income in savings, one has the ability to say no to things that do not serve them.”Forgiving the Unforgivable
by Skye Thomas
“We are expected to forgive everyone no matter what they do and no matter what their motivation was for doing it…but what about big stuff like infidelity, murder, kidnapping, and rape? What about the crimes of one society against another, like slavery and genocide?…How do you forgive the really bad stuff, and what if deep down in your most private heart, you really don’t forgive them? Then what?”The Loneliness of Personal Growth
by Skye Thomas
“The more mentally healthy you become, the more spiritual, the more balanced… the more global you become, the more alone you may feel. Often, we find ourselves unable to find those other rare individuals who are choosing the same path as ours…The path of being safe, generic, and boring is so crowded you almost cannot even move forward. Isn’t that why you left that path? You had a need to move forward…”
- In this week’s Mystical Matters, Spirit Contact with Departed Dog but Not Cats, Julia comforts a grieving pet owner who can’t understand why his departed cats don’t reach out to him the way his departed dog does.
- In Double Vision’s Suddenly Drawn to the Events of 9/11, Susyn and Oceania explore why a woman has recently begun to experience all sorts of signs and synchronicities related to 9/11.
- In this Double Vision column, Are We Entering a New Era of Enlightement? we explore the idea that on the whole, human beings are becoming more spiritual, which will produce a better world for all.